- Returns may be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Books must be in NEW CONDITION. Books arriving with damage (including from mailing) or writing will not be credited.
- Return books by mail or drop off to 8213 Brodie Lane, Suite 107, Austin, TX 78745. (This is my husband’s office. You may ship to this address or leave the book with anyone at the front counter with the form below.)
BOOK RETURNS WHEN A CLASS IS CANCELLED DUE TO TEACHER DECISION
- Turn your materials in to your Regional Director with the return form inside the front cover of the book. (Still has to be in NEW CONDITION)
- The Regional Director will update me with a list.
- A refund will be issued with no need for you to ship book back to me.