SKU: MATH 1-213HG
PREORDER NOW. UPDATED 2022 EDITION GOES TO PRINT EARLY AUGUST.
- Suggested Age: 8-9
- Prerequisites: A-Beka 2 or equivalent.
- Includes student worksheets, schedule and instructor implementation guide.
ProcessThe review in this course will enable students to solidify their memorization of all addition and subtraction facts, along with the processes involved with borrowing and carrying. Students will memorize multiplication tables from 0-12, and learn to compute long division problems. Other topics covered include working story problems, converting measurement, averaging numbers, solving basic equations, and performing basic operations with fractions.
- Abeka Arithmetic 3 Work-text, 6th edition (2019)
- Abeka Arithmetic 3 Teacher Key, 6th Edition (2019 Revision)
- Abeka Arithmetic 3 Quizzes, Tests, and Speed Drills (2019)
- Abeka Arithmetic 3 Quizzes, Tests & Drills Keys (2019)
- Elementary Math 3 Supplement Home or Group Instruction Set from OnlineHomeschoolBookstore.com